Xocolatl Cupcakes, a Guest Post

Hello my dear friends!  Tonight I'm delighted to be doing a guest post with one of my favorite bloggers, Chef Dennis of "A Culinary Journey".

Featuring...these!  Spicy, chocolatey, Mexican cupcakes.  A secret Aztec recipe, from the depths of the Valle de la Mezquital.

All right, they probably don't eat too many cupcakes in the Valle de la Mezquital.  But I've been there, and it's pretty killer, as Valles go.

But they do eat chocolate, in fact they invented it, and what I mean is, let's show some respect to the bean!


To see the post, come visit Chef Dennis!  See you soon!

6 comments:

Ana Regalado said...

Congrats , Anna ! Been drooling over your fantastic post at Chef Dennis ! lol

Cakebrain said...

great post!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning guest post - Chef Dennis's site is amazing :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

So nice to find your delicious blog via Chef Dennis! My family would go nuts for your fabulous cupcakes :)

Victoria at Flavors of the Sun said...

I so love the combination of chocolate and chile. Nice to discover your blog as well.

amlamonte said...

you guyssss! you're so nice!